8 French Proverbs about SecondAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Second
1. Take a woman's first advice and not her second.
2. The first step binds one to the second.
3. The second blow makes the fray.
4. He that refuseth praise the first time does it because he would have it the second.
5. Better the second husband of a widow than the first.
6. Fish must swim three times: once in the water, a second time in the sauce, and a third time in wine in the stomach.
7. The first half of life is spent in longing for the second, the second half in regretting the first.
8. Those who shine in the second rank, are eclipsed by the first.
Proverbs about Second
Quotes related to Second by Power Quotations