8 French Proverbs about SometimesAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Sometimes
1. A blind hen can sometimes find her corn.
2. A little man sometimes casts a long shadow.
3. The best driver will sometimes upset.
4. The reputation of a man is like his shadow; it sometimes follows and sometimes precedes him, it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size.
5. The threatener sometimes gets a beating.
6. Sometimes the cry of the animal is worse than the animal itself.
7. To contradict means sometimes to knock at the door to see if anyone is at home.
8. A person's reputation is like his shadow-sometimes it follows and sometimes it precedes him; and sometimes it is smaller and sometimes it is bigger than him.
Proverbs about Sometimes
Quotes related to Sometimes by Power Quotations