13 French Proverbs about WantsAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about Wants
1. A man who wants bread is ready for anything.
2. A man who wants to drown his dog says he is mad.
3. He who dispraises a thing, wants to buy it.
4. He who wants to be rich in a year is hanged at six months' end.
5. He who wants to travel far takes care of his beast.
6. The wit one wants spoils what one has.
7. Every age wants its playthings.
8. He that wants to keep his house clean must not let priest or pigeon into it.
9. He who has much, wants more.
10. He who wants to conquer lechery must flee from it.
11. The one with a running nose always wants to blow someone else's.
12. When the woman wants something God quakes.
13. He who fondles you more than usual has either deceived you or wants to so.
Proverbs about Wants
Quotes related to Wants by Power Quotations