12 Hebrew Proverbs about LoveAll Hebrew Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. Love him who tells you your faults in private.
2. A woman prefers poverty with love to wealth without love.
3. Love and hate always exaggerate.
4. Love does not pay attention to dignity.
5. It cannot be true religion if it loves money.
6. Man was born for love. if he hates, he was born in vain.
7. Love blinds the eyes to faults, and hatred blinds the eyes to virtues.
8. Love forgets dignity.
9. Three things have a flavor of the world to come: sabbath, the sun, and married love.
10. Wine renews the passion of lovers, and the hatred of enemies.
11. Three things please a man: a lovely home, a lovely wife, and lovely possessions.
12. The greatest and rarest talent is to love everything good.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations