5 Hebrew Proverbs about SideAll Hebrew Proverbs | Proverbs about Side
1. God did not create woman from man's head, that he should command her, nor from his feet, that she should be his slave, but rather from his side, that she should be near his heart.
2. Buttered bread always falls dry side up.
3. If the dog barks, go in; if the bitch barks you had better stay outside.
4. Night was created so that we might consider what we did during the day.
5. Even if a fool remains silent, he is considered wise.
Proverbs about Side
Quotes related to Side by Power Quotations