14 Hebrew Proverbs about WomanAll Hebrew Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. God did not create woman from man's head, that he should command her, nor from his feet, that she should be his slave, but rather from his side, that she should be near his heart.
2. Silence is a fine jewel for a woman, but it is little worn.
3. Silence is a woman's best garment.
4. A man without a woman cannot defend himself against seductions.
5. A woman prefers poverty with love to wealth without love.
6. An old man in the house is a burden, but an old woman is a treasure.
7. Be careful not to make a woman weep.
8. Breasts adorn a woman and make a man look ugly.
9. It is better to talk to a woman and think of God, than talk to God and think of a woman.
10. There are three things that attract: a house for its inhabitants, a woman for her spouse, and a bargain for a customer.
11. When a divorced man marries a divorced woman, there are four people in that marital bed.
12. A stupidly devout man, the slyly evil, and the sanctimonious woman - these will destroy the world.
13. Who can find a woman of valor? her price is far above rubies.
14. A beautiful ornament looks best on a beautiful woman.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations