34 Hopi Proverbs / Page 2
21. The dead add their strength and counsel to the living. The dead add their strength and counsel to the living.
22. The rain falls upon the just and the unjust.
23. The rainbow is a sign from Him who is in all things.
24. The supreme law of the land is the Great Spirit's law, not man's law.
25. Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.
26. Time isn't used, it's experienced.
27. Truth does not happen, it just is.
28. We are the ones we have been waiting for.
29. What should it matter that one bowl is dark and the other pale, if each is of good design and serves it's purpose well?
30. When the grandmothers speak, the earth will be healed.
31. Wisdom comes only when you stop looking for it and start living the life the Creator intended for you.
32. Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
33. You have to believe in gods to see them.
34. You must live your life from beginning to end: No one else can do it for you.