21 Hungarian Proverbs about EveryAll Hungarian Proverbs | Proverbs about Every
1. A golden key fits every door.
2. Everyone his own trouble.
3. Every one carries his own skin to the market.
4. Every gypsy prises his own horse.
5. Every wonder lasts three days.
6. Every man kindles the fire below his own pot.
7. There is a limit to everything.
8. Everything has its time.
9. Even God cannot satisfy everyone.
10. It is good everywhere, but it is the best at home.
11. In every good thing there is something bad.
12. Everything is good as it is.
13. Every cock is master upon his own dunghill.
14. One cannot put everything under one hat.
15. Everyone greets others with a hat he has got.
16. He has a finger in every pie.
17. He draws everything to one last.
18. Every beginning is hard.
19. Every man should practise only his trade.
20. Order is the soul of everything.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations