7 Hungarian Proverbs about ThemAll Hungarian Proverbs | Proverbs about Them
1. If women were not vain, men could teach them how to be.
2. Luck brings friends, need tries them.
3. The Danube could be dammed by them.
4. The difference between them is like that between sky and earth.
5. One of them is a dog, the other a barker.
6. A red dog, a read horse, a red man - none of them are good.
7. One of them is nineteen, the other is one less than twenty.
Proverbs about Them
Quotes related to Them by Power Quotations