17 Hungarian Proverbs about UnderAll Hungarian Proverbs | Proverbs about Under
1. He who is struck by the lightning doesn't hear the thunder.
2. He who has no knowledge, understanding of something, should not engage in, or interfere with it.
3. It is easy to collect ears of corn under, beside a stack.
4. He crushes pepper under the nose of somebody.
5. Like a thunderstroke from a clear sky.
6. He cuts the tree under himself.
7. Even the mother cannot understand the words of a dumb child.
8. Truth cannot be hid under a bushel.
9. One cannot put everything under one hat.
10. I tell my daughter, my daughter-in-law should understand it.
11. …Work is burning under his hand.
12. Nothing is new under the sun.
13. The underskirt is longer than the skirt.
14. A new sieve is on a nail, then it gets under the bed.
15. Only words that have been told can be understood.
16. He sweeps the problem under the carpet.
17. He does not hide his opinion under a bushel.
Proverbs about Under
Quotes related to Under by Power Quotations