7 Hungarian Proverbs about WantAll Hungarian Proverbs | Proverbs about Want
1. He who wants to go fishing must not be afraid of the water.
2. I do not want it even for my enemy.
3. If you want something, go yourself, if not, send somebody else.
4. A man coming from far away tells us what he wants.
5. An unwanted helper gets droppings as payment.
6. The magpie wants too much, but her tail is unable to carry it.
7. He who wants to shoot at a crow, will not pluck his bow.
Proverbs about Want
Quotes related to Want by Power Quotations