11 Hungarian Proverbs about WhereAll Hungarian Proverbs | Proverbs about Where
1. Where there is no bridge the smallest plank is of great value.
2. Where ambition begins happiness ends.
3. Where one trusts, there he gets fat.
4. The rope breaks where it is thinnest.
5. Where there is smoke, there is fire.
6. Where there are many masters the servant becomes mad.
7. Where is by now the snow of last year.
8. It is good everywhere, but it is the best at home.
9. Where pig is proffered, go round with a sack.
10. Do not look for something, where it isn't.
11. Where need is great, help is nearby.
Proverbs about Where
Quotes related to Where by Power Quotations