111 Indonesian Proverbs / Page 6
101. Together in good and bad times.
102. Two things that never get along.
103. Useless protest, critic, or sarcasm.
104. We are never satisfied with our posessions.
105. We have to fight for our freedom as long as it takes, and we shall not mind the death following our struggle for independence.
106. We only call our friends if we need help, and we don't help our friends in need.
107. When a durian tree is already ripe and sweet, many of the durians will fall to the ground.
108. When prominent persons fights, commoners would suffer.
109. When you begin to understand the situation, you know you must have been ill-informed.
110. Where's no top dogs, underdogs will be seen as one.
111. Wherever we live, we must observe the local custom.