7 Indonesian Proverbs about SomethingAll Indonesian Proverbs | Proverbs about Something
1. A person who is extremely cautious in doing something.
2. A person who wish for something impossible.
3. Better something than nothing.
4. Expecting something bigger, and we let go what we already have.
5. Describe, usually with regret, something that has already happenned and is irreversible.
6. To get something one silently wishes for.
7. Someone who wish something impossible.
Proverbs about Something
Quotes related to Something by Power Quotations