8 Irish Proverbs about AwayAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Away
1. Give away all you like, but keep your bills and your temper.
2. He who comes with a story to you brings two away from you.
3. Hills far away are green but they often have sour bottoms.
4. When death comes, it will not go away empty.
5. A soft answer turns away anger.
6. It's better to be sorry and stay, than to be sorry and go away.
7. The person who brings a story to you will take away two from you.
8. You can keep away from the rogue, but you cannot keep yourself safe from the liar.
Proverbs about Away
Quotes related to Away by Power Quotations