8 Irish Proverbs about ChildAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Child
1. Bricks and mortar make a house, but the laughter of children makes a home.
2. What the child sees, the child does. What the child does, the child is.
3. The three most beautiful sights: a potato garden in bloom, a ship under sail, and a woman after the birth of a child.
4. A rainy day is not a day for children.
5. Twenty years a child; twenty years running wild; twenty years a mature man -- and after that, praying.
6. Your lord's rent or your child's life.
7. A woman without is she who has neither pipe nor child.
8. Don't tell secrets to the children of your relatives.
Proverbs about Child
Quotes related to Child by Power Quotations