23 Irish Proverbs about EvenAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. Even the longest day has its end.
2. A true friend laughs at your stories even when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they're not so bad.
3. Even a tin knocker will shine on a dirty floor.
4. Even a worm will turn.
5. Keep a thing for seven years and you'll find a use for it.
6. Keep a thing seven years and you'll always find a use for it.
7. Men are more prone to revenge injuries than to requite kindnesses.
8. No dealing with a revengeful man.
9. I'll go there tonight for evening is speedier than morning.
10. Even a small thorn causes festering.
11. A debt is still unpaid, even if forgotten.
12. A stirring foot always gets something, even if it's only a thorn.
13. Not even an angel can fulfill two missions at once.
14. About evening a man is known.
15. A loud voice can make even the truth sound foolish.
16. Better for a man to have even a dog welcome him than a dog bark at him.
17. Don't tell your secret even to a fence.
18. Even a tin knocker shines on a dirty door.
19. Even black hens lay white eggs.
20. Even the truth may be bitter.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations