17 Irish Proverbs about GiveAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Give
1. Give away all you like, but keep your bills and your temper.
2. Humor to a man is like a feather pillow. It is filled with what is easy to get but gives great comfort.
3. Take gifts with a sigh; most men give to be paid.
4. The Irish forgive their great men when they are safely buried.
5. The old pipe gives the sweetest smoke.
6. Two-thirds of help is to give courage.
7. Take gifts with a sigh most men give to be paid.
8. Neither give cherries to pigs nor advice to a fool.
9. Never ask God to give you anything; ask Him to put you where.
10. The seagull thinks it is an act of kindness to give the fish a lift in the air.
11. Don't give cherries to a pig; don't give advice to a fool.
12. Two thirds of help is to give courage.
13. Neither gives cherries to pigs nor advice to a fool.
14. Never give cherries to pigs or advice to fools.
15. If God sends you down a stony path, may he give you strong shoes.
16. Wisdom is a comb given to a man once he is bald.
17. Take gifts with a sigh because most men give in order to be paid.
Proverbs about Give
Quotes related to Give by Power Quotations