48 Irish Proverbs about GoodAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Good
1. Good luck beats early rising.
2. A dog with two homes is never any good.
3. A good servant makes a good master.
4. A man is often a bad adviser to himself and a good adviser to another.
5. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.
6. A sly rogue is often in good dress.
7. A true friend laughs at your stories even when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they're not so bad.
8. Good luck comes in slender currents, misfortune in a rolling tides.
9. If you have one pair of good soles it is better than two pairs of good uppers.
10. It's for her own good that the cat purrs.
11. Postpone not a good action.
12. Poverty parts good company.
13. Take heed is a good reed.
14. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
15. He was never good since the time a yard made a coat for him.
16. One pair of good soles is worth two pairs of upper leathers.
17. A friend's eye is a good mirror.
18. A good denial, the best point in law.
19. He who has a good neighbor has a good friend.
20. Good as drink is, it ends in thirst.
Proverbs about Good
Quotes related to Good by Power Quotations