16 Irish Proverbs about HeadAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Head
1. A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.
2. A quiet tongue shows a wise head.
3. A Tyrone woman will never buy a rabbit without a head for fear it's a cat.
4. Nodding the head does not row the boat.
5. Youth has a small head.
6. Never speak to the feet while the head is alive.
7. He who doesn't look ahead remains behind..
8. One look ahead is better than two looks behind.
9. Good care takes the head off bad luck.
10. If one sheep puts his head through the gap the rest will follow.
11. A closed mouth--a wise head.
12. A wise head keeps a shut mouth.
13. A woman like a pig, a sleepy-headed woman.
14. The apple falls on the head that's under it.
15. To be red-haired is better than to be without a head.
16. You can't put a wide head on young shoulders.
Proverbs about Head
Quotes related to Head by Power Quotations