9 Irish Proverbs about HungryAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Hungry
1. A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle.
2. The full person does not understand the needs of the hungry.
3. The full man does not understand the wants of the hungry.
4. The right time to dine is: for the rich man, when he is hungry; and for the poor, when he has something to eat.
5. The full person can not understand the needs of the hungry.
6. The well fed person doesn't understand the hungry one.
7. A hungry ass keeps her kicking end down.
8. 'my belly thinks my throat is cut,' as the hungry man said.
9. A full pig in the sty doesn't find the hungry one going by.
Proverbs about Hungry
Quotes related to Hungry by Power Quotations