9 Irish Proverbs about LandAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Land
1. The man who was dividing Ireland didn't leave himself last.
2. Don't bless the fish till it gets to the land.
3. It is not easy to steal where the landlord is a thief.
4. Praise the sea but keep near land.
5. There is hope from the sea but there is no hope from the land.
6. If the potato misses, ireland's beaten.
7. It was not on one foot that st. patrick came to ireland.
8. Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbour. It makes you shoot at your landlord and it makes you miss him.
9. Everyone praises his native land.
Proverbs about Land
Quotes related to Land by Power Quotations