6 Irish Proverbs about RogueAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Rogue
1. A sly rogue is often in good dress.
2. She would drink the cream and say the cat she had was an old rogue.
3. There is never an old brogue but there is a foot to fit it.
4. If a rogue deceives me once, shame on him. If he deceives me twice, shame on me.
5. Never call a Kerry man a fool until you're sure he's not a rogue.
6. You can keep away from the rogue, but you cannot keep yourself safe from the liar.
Proverbs about Rogue
Quotes related to Rogue by Power Quotations