10 Irish Proverbs about ThemAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Them
1. Men are like bagpipes: no sound comes from them till they're full.
2. Quiet people are well able to look after themselves.
3. Men are like bagpipes no sound comes from them until they're full.
4. Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
5. Don't be too friendly with the clergy and don't fall out with them.
6. Be kind to those that meet you as you rise, you may pass them again as you fall.
7. Men are like bagpipes-no sound comes from them until they're full.
8. The English always credit the rest of us with the qualities they don't need themselves.
9. There's a fool born every minute - and every one of them lives.
10. Women are shy and shame prevents them from refusing a man.
Proverbs about Them
Quotes related to Them by Power Quotations