35 Irish Proverbs about ThingAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Thing
1. A diplomat must always think twice before he says nothing.
2. A dog owns nothing, yet is seldom dissatisfied.
3. Anything will fit a naked man.
4. Keep a thing for seven years and you'll find a use for it.
5. Keep a thing seven years and you'll always find a use for it.
6. Need teaches things unlawful.
7. The seeking for one thing will find another.
8. He knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
9. Show the fatted calf but not the thing that fattened him.
10. Never ask God to give you anything; ask Him to put you where.
11. The right time to dine is: for the rich man, when he is hungry; and for the poor, when he has something to eat.
12. The smallest thing outlives the human being.
13. This is better than the thing we never had.
14. Three things that can't be taught: generosity, poetry and a singing voice.
15. Anything is better than a bad marriage.
16. Better one good thing that is, rather than two good things that were, or three good things that might never come to pass.
17. It's hard to kill a bad thing.
18. A thorn, a hound's tooth, a fool's word: these are the three sharpest things.
19. A stirring foot always gets something, even if it's only a thorn.
20. Three things you cannot comprehend: the mind of a woman, the working of the bees, and the ebb and flow of the tide.
Proverbs about Thing
Quotes related to Thing by Power Quotations