12 Irish Proverbs about ThreeAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Three
1. Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
2. It is not a secret if it is known by three people.
3. The three most beautiful sights: a potato garden in bloom, a ship under sail, and a woman after the birth of a child.
4. Three diseases without shame: love, itch, and thirst.
5. Three things that can't be taught: generosity, poetry and a singing voice.
6. Better one good thing that is, rather than two good things that were, or three good things that might never come to pass.
7. A thorn, a hound's tooth, a fool's word: these are the three sharpest things.
8. Three things you cannot comprehend: the mind of a woman, the working of the bees, and the ebb and flow of the tide.
9. The three faults of drinking are: a sorrowful morning, a dirty coat, and an empty pocket.
10. It is no secret that is known to three.
11. Limerick was, Dublin is, and Cork shall be the finest city of the three.
12. There are three creatures beyond ruling - a mule, a pig and a woman.
Proverbs about Three
Quotes related to Three by Power Quotations