14 Irish Proverbs about WiseAll Irish Proverbs | Proverbs about Wise
1. Everyone is wise until he speaks.
2. A quiet tongue shows a wise head.
3. There's no wise man without a fault.
4. A hint is sufficient for the wise.
5. There's never a wise man without fault.
6. A glutton lives to eat; a wise man eats to live.
7. A questioning man is halfway to being wise.
8. The wise bird flies lowest.
9. A glutton lives to eat, a wise man eats to live.
10. Any fool carries an umbrella on a wet day, but the wise man carries it every day.
11. A closed mouth--a wise head.
12. A wise head keeps a shut mouth.
13. Everyone is wise till he speaks.
14. Where comes a cow the wiseman lay down, there follows a woman, and where comes a woman follows trouble.
Proverbs about Wise
Quotes related to Wise by Power Quotations