9 Jamaican Proverbs about HoleAll Jamaican Proverbs | Proverbs about Hole
1. The black man steals just half of very little, but the white man steals the whole sugar plantation.
2. Daylight sho t'rough lilly keyhole.
3. A greedy mek fly follow coffin go a hole.
4. Cuss-cuss never bore hole a man' kin.
5. Bucket wid hole a battam have no business a riverside.
6. Cuss-cuss noh bore hole a mi skin.
7. Every cave-hole have him own duppy.
8. I cow dod did know how him troat hole ton him wouldn't chance pear seed.
9. If you crape gourdy, you fin' worm-hole.
Proverbs about Hole
Quotes related to Hole by Power Quotations