7 Jewish Proverbs about GoodAll Jewish Proverbs | Proverbs about Good
1. He that can't endure the bad, will not live to see the good.
2. Look for the good, not the evil, in the conduct of members of the family.
3. One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.
4. The good fellow to everyone is a good friend to no one.
5. A good son-in-law is like the acquisition of a new son; a bad one is like the loss of your daughter.
6. There is no book that contains absolutely nothing bad, and there is no book that contains absolutely nothing good.
7. A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs about Good
Quotes related to Good by Power Quotations