17 Jewish Proverbs about YourAll Jewish Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Ask about your neighbors, then buy the house.
2. Don't look for more honor than your learning merits.
3. Make sure to be in with your equals if you're going to fall out with your superiors.
4. A bird that you set free may be caught again, but a word that escapes your lips will not return.
5. First mend yourself, and then mend others.
6. Do not make yourself so big, you are not so small.
7. Prepare your proof before you argue.
8. Your friend has a friend; don't tell him.
9. One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.
10. A good son-in-law is like the acquisition of a new son; a bad one is like the loss of your daughter.
11. First improve yourself, and then judge others.
12. Teach your tongue to say "I don't know" instead of to make up something.
13. What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth.
14. With money in your pocket, you are wise, and you are handsome, and you sing well too.
15. Your friend has a friend, and your friend's friend has another friend -- so know when to keep quiet.
16. Let your ears hear what your mouth says.
17. When you open a door, don't forget to close it. Treat your mouth accordingly.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations