244 Klingon Proverbs / Page 2
21. A wise man can hear profit in the wind.
22. Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner.
23. Act, and you may eat dinner. Think, and you may be dinner.
24. Adhere to virtue honorably.
25. Admire the person with dirt under his fingernails.
26. Always have sex with the boss.
27. Always it is the brave ones who die.
28. Always know what your buying.
29. An honorable death requires no vengeance.
30. Anger excites.
31. Anything worth doing is worth doing for money.
32. Ask not what your profits can do for you, but what you can do for your profits.
33. Better to die on our feet than live on our knees.
34. Beware of the Vulcan greed for knowledge.
35. Beware the man who doesn't make time for oo-mox.
36. Blood and water don't mix.
37. Brute strength is not the most important asset in a fight.
38. Buy or die.
39. Capture all opportunities.
40. Care about your students.