12 Korean Proverbs about EvenAll Korean Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. Cross even a stone bridge after you've tested it.
2. Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.
3. Even a monk can't shave his own head.
4. Even a sheet of paper is lighter when two people lift it.
5. Even children of the same mother look different.
6. Even honey can taste bitter if it's used as medicine.
7. Even the best song becomes tiresome if heard too often.
8. Remember, even monkeys fall out of trees.
9. Tap even a stone bridge before crossing.
10. Three years will eradicate even murderous thoughts.
11. Even if the sky falls on you, there is a hole that you can escape from.
12. Even though words have no wings, they can still fly a thousand miles. Even if you encounter a stone bridge, tap it first before crossing. Through old things, we learn new things.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations