20 Latin Proverbs about WomanAll Latin Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. A jealous woman will set a whole house on fire.
2. A silent woman is always more admired than a noisy one.
3. A store-house of evil is a woman if she is depraved.
4. A whistling woman and a crowing hen are neither fit for God nor men.
5. A woman for a general, and the soldiers will be women.
6. A woman hath nine lives like a cat.
7. A woman is to be from her house three times: when she is christened, married and buried.
8. An old woman dancing makes a great dust.
9. An old woman would dance.
10. Being but a woman, raise not the sword.
11. Fire, the sea, and woman; these are three ills.
12. In courtship a man pursues a woman until she catches him.
13. It is safer to irritate a dog than an old woman.
14. Man and woman, fire and chaff.
15. She is not a modest woman whom common report condemns.
16. Silence is the greatest ornament in a woman.
17. The fox loves cunning, the wolf covets the lamb, and a woman longs for praise.
18. The laughter, the tears, and the song of a woman are equally deceptive.
19. Trust not a woman, even when dead.
20. A woman either loves or hates, there is no third course.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations