5 Malawian Proverbs about YourAll Malawian Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Blow your horn in a herd of elephants; crow in the company of cockerels; bleat in a flock of goats.
2. If you dip your arm into the picklepot let it be up to the elbow.
3. Kick away the ladder and your feet are left dangling.
4. Leave her now and then if you would really love your wife.
5. When you are crossing over a river you might be eaten by crocodiles, but don't let yourself get bitten by the little fish.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations