9 Moroccan Proverbs about HandAll Moroccan Proverbs | Proverbs about Hand
1. A stone from the hand of a friend is an apple.
2. A handful of couscous is better than Mecca and all its dust.
3. If one tells you the harira is cold, tell him to put his hand in it.
4. Better a handful of dried figs and content with that, than to own the gate of peacocks and be kicked in the eye by a broody camel.
5. The hand you cannot bite, kiss.
6. The palm of ones hand does not eclipse the sun.
7. Without fingers, the hand would be a spoon.
8. Many hands make light work.
9. You can't catch two frogs with one hand.
Proverbs about Hand
Quotes related to Hand by Power Quotations