9 Moroccan Proverbs about YourAll Moroccan Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Either do as your neighbors do, or move away.
2. If you see him riding on a bamboo-cane, say to him, "Good health to your horse!"
3. If you forget your worries, the storm will blow over.
4. By all means trust in Allah, but tie your camel first.
5. If a man told you that a dog had run off with your ear, would you go after the dog or search first for your ear?
6. If you see a man riding a wooden stick, say to him "Good health to your horse".
7. Open your door to a good day and prepare yourself for a bad one.
8. That which you put into your soup kettle, comes latter onto your spoon.
9. The best fighting is often against yourself.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations