48 Namibian Proverbs / Page 3
41. Those who live together cannot hide their behinds from each other.
42. To the white horse the zebra said: 'i am white too,' and to the black horse: 'i am really black.'
43. Today butterflies, tomorrow wasps.
44. When a tiny toe is hurting the whole body stoops down to attend to it.
45. When the fish gets rotten, it all starts from the head.
46. When the fox is hungry, he eats butterflies.
47. Where there are birds, there is water.
48. Where you see the tail, there is the mouse.