8 Nigerian Proverbs about AwayAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Away
1. If you fail to take away a strong man's sword when he is on the ground, will you do it when he gets up?
2. Not to know the good we have Till time has stolen the cherish'd gift away, Is cause of half the misery that we feel, And makes the world the wilderness it is.
3. The one being carried does not realize how far away the town is.
4. The man being carried does not realize how far away the town really is.
5. An oil lamp feels proud to give light even though it wears itself away.
6. It is the boast of every juju priest that unless he dies, no thief can ever come to steal his juju away.
7. Beetles that roll balls out of human faeces demand to be hidden away from the rich man, because there is nothing he wouldn't buy.
8. God keeps away flies from the tailless cow.
Proverbs about Away
Quotes related to Away by Power Quotations