7 Nigerian Proverbs about BackAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Back
1. "Give me a push from my back" does not mean give me a hunchback.
2. Ashes fly back into the face of him who throws them.
3. One cannot go back to the farmer from whom one borrowed seed-yams to plant to say that the beetles have eaten up the seed-yams.
4. It is only the toad that gets up from its knees and falls back again on its knees.
5. A child who has no mother will not have scars to show on his back.
6. A lizard that fell from the top of a tree wastes its time looking back to where it fell from; if there was anything good the lizard deserved, it could not have missed it while it was there on top of the tree.
7. A child who is carried on the back will not know how far the journey is.
Proverbs about Back
Quotes related to Back by Power Quotations