11 Nigerian Proverbs about BecauseAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Because
1. It is a lazy man who says "it is only because I have no time that my farm is overgrown with weeds".
2. When a dying man cries, it is not because of where he is going which he knows nothing about, but because of what he wishes he would have done in the world he is leaving behind.
3. Who says the oasis in the desert is happy because of its hidden spring of water?
4. A bird does not change its feathers because the weather is bad.
5. Anyone who urinates in a stream should be warned because any of his relatives may drink from the water.
6. If hunger forces a farmer in a particular year to eat both his yam tubers and the seed-yams, the succeeding years would still be worse because he would have no yams to eat and none to plant.
7. It is an irresponsible adult that creates enmity because of a disagreement that arises between two children.
8. A child does not die because the mother's breasts are dry.
9. The owl is the wisest of all birds because the more it sees, the less it talks.
10. Beetles that roll balls out of human faeces demand to be hidden away from the rich man, because there is nothing he wouldn't buy.
11. A masquerade is not a spirit only because of its mask.
Proverbs about Because
Quotes related to Because by Power Quotations