7 Nigerian Proverbs about BlindAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Blind
1. If a blind man says, "Let's throw stones," be assured that he has stepped on one.
2. The blind say that eyes have no sense of smell.
3. The one-eyed man thanks God only when he sees a man blind in both eyes.
4. A man who is trampled to death by an elephant is a man who is blind and deaf.
5. The cricket is never blinded by the sand of its burrowing.
6. If a blind man says lets throw stones, be assured that he has stepped on one.
7. A one-eyed person does not thank god until he meets a blind person at prayer.
Proverbs about Blind
Quotes related to Blind by Power Quotations