6 Nigerian Proverbs about CarriesAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Carries
1. It is only the tortoise that moves and carries its shell about, which it calls its house.
2. A man who walks alone carries a load of palm-fronds.
3. When an only kolanut is presented with love, it carries with it more value than might otherwise be associated with a whole pod of several kolanuts.
4. One can only try to get what one can from the head of an elephant, no one ever carries it home.
5. Even an old woman may run when a goat carries her snuff-box.
6. It is when there is a stampede, that a person with big buttocks knows that he carries a load.
Proverbs about Carries
Quotes related to Carries by Power Quotations