13 Nigerian Proverbs about CauseAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Cause
1. Not to know the good we have Till time has stolen the cherish'd gift away, Is cause of half the misery that we feel, And makes the world the wilderness it is.
2. It is a lazy man who says "it is only because I have no time that my farm is overgrown with weeds".
3. When a dying man cries, it is not because of where he is going which he knows nothing about, but because of what he wishes he would have done in the world he is leaving behind.
4. Who says the oasis in the desert is happy because of its hidden spring of water?
5. A bird does not change its feathers because the weather is bad.
6. A man who eases himself in public, gives cause to others to despise him.
7. Anyone who urinates in a stream should be warned because any of his relatives may drink from the water.
8. If hunger forces a farmer in a particular year to eat both his yam tubers and the seed-yams, the succeeding years would still be worse because he would have no yams to eat and none to plant.
9. It is an irresponsible adult that creates enmity because of a disagreement that arises between two children.
10. A child does not die because the mother's breasts are dry.
11. The owl is the wisest of all birds because the more it sees, the less it talks.
12. Beetles that roll balls out of human faeces demand to be hidden away from the rich man, because there is nothing he wouldn't buy.
13. A masquerade is not a spirit only because of its mask.
Proverbs about Cause
Quotes related to Cause by Power Quotations