6 Nigerian Proverbs about CrowAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Crow
1. Our elders quote the cock as saying that "it would not be good if one becomes the only person in the world, and that is why they crow every morning to show their number".
2. At a time a cockerel matures, it begins to crow to tell the world the time of day.
3. Once a cock begins to crow, it never again becomes dumb.
4. A crowd is like a smoldering log which can spark into a flame at any time.
5. A fight between grasshoppers is a joy to the crow.
6. The eye of a crow boiled at the new moon brings good luck for the New Year.
Proverbs about Crow
Quotes related to Crow by Power Quotations