10 Nigerian Proverbs about ElephantAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Elephant
1. However poor the elephant, it will be worth more than ten frogs.
2. The elephant's track treads out the camel's.
3. A man who is trampled to death by an elephant is a man who is blind and deaf.
4. The elephant and the tiger do not go hunting on the same pasture.
5. An ant-hill that is destined to become a giant ant-hill will definitely become one, no matter how many times it is destroyed by elephants.
6. When an elephant falls, meat is sure to be surplus for those who follow the hunter.
7. Those who are carrying elephants home on their heads, need not use their toes to dig up crickets on the way.
8. One can only try to get what one can from the head of an elephant, no one ever carries it home.
9. There is no elephant that complains about the weight of its trunk. No elephant is burdened by the weight of its tusks.
10. The Child of an elephant will not be a dwarf.
Proverbs about Elephant
Quotes related to Elephant by Power Quotations