8 Nigerian Proverbs about EveryAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Every
1. Every fault is laid at the door of the hyena, but it does not steal a bale of cloth.
2. If one were to remove every smoking wood from a fire and condemn it as bad, one would be killing the fire itself.
3. Every river knows where its water would not be soaked up into the earth, and that is where it flows past.
4. A housewife who complains that there is not enough foodstuff in the market should remember that if her husband adds to what is already available, there would be more for everyone.
5. It is the boast of every juju priest that unless he dies, no thief can ever come to steal his juju away.
6. Our elders quote the cock as saying that "it would not be good if one becomes the only person in the world, and that is why they crow every morning to show their number".
7. Everybody joins to blame or condemn a child who overthrows the pot of soup.
8. Every kind of love is love, but self-love is supreme among them.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations