6 Nigerian Proverbs about EyesAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Eyes
1. You cannot roast corn with two eyes.
2. The blind say that eyes have no sense of smell.
3. The one-eyed man thanks God only when he sees a man blind in both eyes.
4. Does a man not know when he has pepper in his eyes? If we forget yesterday, how shall we remember tomorrow.
5. What affects the nose must also affect the eyes that must weep for it.
6. It is what the eyes of one man sees that is described as a boa constrictor.
Proverbs about Eyes
Quotes related to Eyes by Power Quotations