9 Nigerian Proverbs about FallAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Fall
1. Fowls will not spare a cockroach that falls in their mist.
2. However hard a thing is thrown into the air, it always falls to the ground.
3. If all seeds that fall were to grow, then no one could follow the path under the trees.
4. It is only the toad that gets up from its knees and falls back again on its knees.
5. When an elephant falls, meat is sure to be surplus for those who follow the hunter.
6. When the teeth fall off, the nose is sure to collapse.
7. A speedy wrestling and a bad fall go hand in hand.
8. He who digs a pit for others must invariably fall into it.
9. Rain does not make friends with anybody -- it falls on any person it meets outside.
Proverbs about Fall
Quotes related to Fall by Power Quotations