5 Nigerian Proverbs about FallsAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Falls
1. Fowls will not spare a cockroach that falls in their mist.
2. However hard a thing is thrown into the air, it always falls to the ground.
3. It is only the toad that gets up from its knees and falls back again on its knees.
4. When an elephant falls, meat is sure to be surplus for those who follow the hunter.
5. Rain does not make friends with anybody -- it falls on any person it meets outside.
Proverbs about Falls
Quotes related to Falls by Power Quotations