6 Nigerian Proverbs about FarmerAll Nigerian Proverbs | Proverbs about Farmer
1. One cannot go back to the farmer from whom one borrowed seed-yams to plant to say that the beetles have eaten up the seed-yams.
2. A farmer does not boast that he has had a good harvest until his stock of yams lasts till the following harvest season.
3. A farmer does not conclude by the mere look of it that a corn is unripe; he tears it open for examination.
4. A farmer who would not work inside the rain and would not work under the sun, would have nothing to harvest at the end of the farming year.
5. Sinews and big muscles do not make a farmer.
6. If hunger forces a farmer in a particular year to eat both his yam tubers and the seed-yams, the succeeding years would still be worse because he would have no yams to eat and none to plant.
Proverbs about Farmer
Quotes related to Farmer by Power Quotations